Wednesday, August 3, 2011

$26.50


I don't post outfit pictures much. I don't consider myself to be a leader in fashion or really that great at picking up on current trends. But one thing I love to do is find deals. 

This entire outfit cost me $26.50. 
The shirt was $2.00.
The skirt was $2.00
The belt was .50 cents.
The shoes were the only thing not purchased at a thrift store, and they were $22 from Target. 
I didn't include it in the total price, but I even thrifted the bangle for .50 cents. 

Thrifting is glorious. 
It's a challenge. It's cheap. And it's just plain fun to see what you can find. 

Hoo-rah for hobbies. :)

p.s. My super talented hubby wanted me to let you know, he took the picture. 
Haha. We're so pro-fesh.

1 comment:

Building Walls said...

You guys are awesome.. and yes oh so pro-fesh :) You look beautiful! Well done, friend.