Friday, March 11, 2011

Melamine Goodness

A while back, I gave away some our favorite mixing bowls to a very worthy recipient. When Garrett came home to find them replaced by cheaper, non-grippy, mixing bowls, he was none too happy. (Not like, mad. Just like, disappointed. Like.) So, ever since then, I've been on the hunt for our old mixing bowls. Or ones similar.

They were Melamine. Colorful. Grippy on the bottom. And just solid as can be.

So I typed Melamine Bowls into the google tab.

And that's when I discovered French Bull.

Oh heavens.

I spent the next 20 minutes adding all my favorites to "my cart" only to sadly realize the total was well over $200.

Maybe I'll get one piece.

Here are some of my favs.



If you click on the pic (yay for rhyme time), it will link you to the website.
So you can get addicted, too. 
I'm just looking out for you, ya know? 

They just make my heart, and my eyeballs, happy. 
Mmm...Melamine. 
Still looking for my bowls, but this satisfied for a while. :) 

No comments: