Saturday, November 13, 2010

For the love of dishwashing...


Ever since I was little, one of my big chores was always dishwashing. We didn't get a dishwasher in the Harrison household until we were well into high school, and even then didn't use it all that much. Mama still inspects all the dishes before they get put in the dishwasher. She pre-washes all of them. :) Doesn't want any clogs in her pretty little dishwasher. (Love you, Mama.)

Anyways, I've washed a lot of dishes in my day. I actually really love to do it. I love how everything starts out so, so dirty and ends up so sparkly clean. 

In all my years of doing dishes, though...I think this was my favorite turn-out. I have a wonderful dish stacker/dryer by the name of Garrett who made art out of a chore. Thanks, baby. You are my better half. :)


No comments: