Friday, September 16, 2011

The 80's & Overly Edited Photos


Sometimes...sooooometimes...I get a little convicted about only posting really polished pictures or writing blogs about successful projects. Why? Because only about 1.8% of my life feels polished, or super successful.

It feels chaotic.

Here's to the 98.2% of my life that makes up the ridiculous, not acting like a 28 year old portion of which I wouldn't change a thing. (Except in those moments where I wish I had a successfully run etsy shop, a thriving photography business, and a morning routine that included a small town cafe where the waitress knew my name and never had to ask what I wanted to eat...an omelet, a cup of coffee and some toast with blueberry jam, thank you!)

A weekend of Student Ambassador Training.
Lots of crazy kids.
An 80's themed trip to the local skating rink.
A salvaged thrift store dress.
A couple of very dramatic side pony tails.
Dance-skating.
Epic.

Thanks, Biola kids students, for letting me hang out with you and not making me your late 20's supervisors feel like the old fogies. :) Even though only one or two of you were ACTUALLY alive in the 80's...and it was like (like) 1989 and a half.






No comments: