Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swimsuit Season is Coooooming!

It's the end of April. 
This means a few things. 
The weather in California is gorgeous. 
Garrett and I have been married for three years on the 26th! 
MB is very pregnant and due in 9 days! 
Lil' Sis Sarah isn't far behind and due in 5 weeks! 
I'm heading home to Virginia on May 24th! 
Annnnnnd.....
Summer is coming! 


With summer comes sun, lazy days, family time, and...of course...swimwear. 
Yahtzee. 


It wasn't long ago that I started thinking about what exactly I was going to wear to the beach this summer. 
I just don't think I'm a bikini girl.
I never feel comfortable in them.
I'm always afraid I'm exposing something I shouldn't be. 
And how do you know those things are going to stay on??!?!
You get hit by one good wave and...jeepers. 


So I've been peeking around some websites and thought I'd share some of my favs. 

J.Crew







Ralph Lauren



Tommy Hilfiger




Target



Mod Cloth



This last swimsuit from Mod Cloth is actually an exact replica of a swimsuit I received from my friend Robin today! We are both thrilled by thrifting and she found a vintage swimsuit that is identical to the black and white polka dot swimsuit above. It looks like it's never been worn and it was much cheaper than Mod Cloth's price of $89. She picked it up for $4. Awesome. It's good to have people lookin' out for ya. :)

Lookin' forward to beach time with my family! 


No comments: