Sunday, August 22, 2010

Browsing Banana

Sometimes I spend, probably too much time, browsing my favorite clothing websites. One of those websites is Banana Republic. Though usually out of my price range (hooray for clearance racks!), it's still fun to dream, right? Here are some of my favorite looks from the current styles.






I guess what I can tell from looking at each of these pieces is that I'm digging the ruffles, the belts, the cardigans, and the tucked in look. It's frustrating to have caviar tastes on an anchovy budget.  I'm constantly looking at clothing, jewelry, and furniture and thinking, "I wonder if I could make that". I've recently been hoping to learn how to sew. Then maybe some of these styles would only be a little bit of fabric and a sewing machine away. :)

No comments: