Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pathological Picture Taker Wannabe

There is a button on my page that is a picture of a picture-taker.
The button, if clicked, will lead you directly to an online hosting site for pictures.
It's my online hosting site. It's my photobucket.
Are there any pictures in it?

Not a one.

Everytime I see the button on my page I feel like I am a Pathological Picture Taker Wannabe.

Because I am.

For the longest time, I have had the desire to become really really good at something. Not just any something, either. Picture taking, something.

I love to browse through pictures, think of other angles I would have shot, see the crispness in details and color. And I've always wanted to take those pictures myself, and not just watch other people take them.

And one day, I will. Whether it be after I take a class, or after I buy a camera, or after...whatever I feel is blocking my way...I will.

So for now, as a kind of...reminder, I will leave the Pathological Picture Taker button on my page. Though I may be a Wannabe, at least I'm not afraid to admit it.

No comments: