Monday, August 4, 2008

Wear sunscreen...

I am sunburned.......because we went to the beach yesterday. Laguna Beach. I live like 45 minutes from there which is crazy to me. Coming from Virginia you hear about this place called Laguna Beach and it almost seems like it's made up. The show on tv is just loaded with these girls that have waaaaaay too much money and all the right clothes, cars, and cell phones. It's just crazy. The problem is, I'm sure the majority of teenage girls that watch the show are just sitting there and completely measuring their worth off of this stuff that is just not reality for the majority of people that live on this earth. I hate that.

Anyways...there is a nice part of the beach that doesn't get too crowded. Garrett and I have gone twice so far and I DID put on sunscreen but I guess it didn't work very well. I even had streaks on my legs where you could see my finger marks from rubbing it in. Lesson learned. I'll put it on before I get out there next time and let it soak in. But we packed a little lunch and headed out there...got in the water and dove through some waves...and just had a relaxing time.

It's not too bad, this California place.









1 comment: